What to Expect when you come to Worship
Updated January 2023
Planning to join us for worship inside the sanctuary? Wondering what all that will involve? Below are a few guidelines to help you as you plan your visit. We are so excited to welcome you!
- Indoor and outdoor seating is available at both worship services.
- The host table will have both paper copies of the bulletin as well as a QR code to download a digital copy. Additionally, on that table you will find a basket where you may place any offering that you may have brought. Our bulletin also contains a page with instructions about how to use our mobile giving app.
- Currently masks are not required. With ever-shifting protocols and recommendations from state and local officials, this may change (let’s be honest – most likely will change) from week to week, so please follow instructions from the host and any posted signage you may see.
- We ask that you please maintain social distancing to the best of your ability while in the sanctuary.
- Covid has drastically changed so much about our lives and the world around us. We thank you for your flexibility, understanding, and grace as we live into these unique times that we find ourselves in.
- If you would like to sit outdoors, you are welcome to bring a chair and set it up in the eco-narthex. There are chairs provided as well if you would prefer not to bring your own.
- The doors to both the narthex and the sanctuary will be propped open, and a screen and speaker will make it possible for you to see and hear everything that’s happening indoors.
- Communion will be brought to you where you are seated.