What to Expect When You Come to Indoor Worship
(updated July 11, 2021)
What should you expect when you come for indoor worship in the sanctuary? Below are a few guidelines. If you are joining us virtually, please feel free to skip this section. Above all, we ask that you come with an open mind and a gracious heart as we return to worship indoors in this new way.
- If you have a fever, cough, breathing problems, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell – please enjoy our virtual worship service from your home.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, and you have traveled within the last 10 days, please enjoy our virtual worship service. If you have been fully vaccinated, you do not need to follow the 10-day quarantine requirements.
- Masks are required during arrival and departure. If you are fully vaccinated, you may remove your mask once you are seated. If you are not fully vaccinated, for your own safety, please wear your mask for the entirety of your time on the campus.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from people not in your household.
- The pastors will bring communion to you where you are seated. Grape juice and gluten free wafers are available upon request.
- Please print the bulletin at home or bring it on your phone or tablet.
- A limited number of printed bulletins will be available.
- A scannable QR code will be available in the pew when you arrive.
- Please check in with the host standing in the eco-narthex.
- Please make use of our touch-free hand sanitizer dispensers.
- There will be a table for you to place your offering.
- Ushers will guide you to your seating area. Once you are seated, please refrain from leaving your seating area as possible. Ushers will come and dismiss you when worship has concluded.
- If you test positive for COVID within 4 days of attending worship, please contact the church office.
- Please refrain from using the bathroom if possible. Sanctuary bathrooms are reserved for those with physical limitations. The bathroom in the MU building will be available to all others.
- Because we will need to set up for our outdoor service, once worship is over and you have been dismissed, please move to the grass area for fellowship and conversation.