Continuing our long partnership with St. Andrews community feeding ministries, we will be collecting food March 19-26 for the food pantry. The pantry accepts all canned and shelf stable food, and is in need of:
- Peanut butter, canned stews with meat, tuna, canned chicken, spaghetti sauce, chili, canned vegetables.
- Condiments such as ketchup, mayo, hot sauces.
- Snack bars and school lunch items.
- Adult size disposable underwear.
- And any other canned or shelf stable foods!
You may drop off your food directly into the marked SUV in the visitor parking spot on Sunday mornings or leave it in the church narthex near the St. Andrews basket.
If you prefer, you may donate funds directly to the pantry. They depend upon monetary donations to purchase particular foods. Click here to go to the donation page on our website.
Questions? Contact Cynthia Heigold
Thank you for all you do to help others.