Outdoor Worship Orientation
We are so happy to be able to gather once again for in-person worship! Please watch the YouTube video below for a brief introduction to some of the new protocols that we are following for our outdoor worship services. In addition, here is a list with a few things to help get you prepared. We look forward to seeing you!
The YouTube video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU4M5mgu3hs
What to Expect When You Come to Outdoor Worship
- Please sign up for worship on Sign Up Genius.
- Please watch the orientation video!
- If you have a fever, or any of the following symptoms – cough, breathing problems, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell – please enjoy our virtual worship service from your home.
- If you have traveled outside of the great state of California, or flown on a plane, or been exposed to someone with the symptoms listed above, please enjoy our virtual worship service from your home for 14 days.
- Masks will be required at all times, except for children 2 years and under.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from people not in your household.
- Bring any supplies you might need to survive a 45 min outdoor worship service!
- Chairs or blankets (limited handicap seating will be available)
- Water, hats, sunscreen, umbrellas, and hand sanitizer (some will be available but we’d love for you to bring your own)
- What you need for communion (prizes for highest quality may be awarded)
- Please print the bulletin at home or bring it on your phone or tablet.
- A scannable QR code will be available when you arrive if you forget.
- There will be one entrance point near the olive trees and benches. Exits will be located near the MU building and Dot’s Garden.
- Ushers will guide you to your seating area. Once you are seated, please refrain from leaving your seating area. Children must remain with their household at all times. Ushers will come and dismiss you when worship has concluded.
- Please refrain from using the bathroom if at all possible (even if the sermon is boring). The bathroom in the MU building will be available for one person to use at a time.
- Please enter through the door closest to the parking lot.
- And exit through the door that opens onto the grass.
- Come with an open mind and a gracious heart as we live into this new way of worshiping together. We can’t wait to see you!