Rose Moldenhauer, RN
Office hours are Wednesdays 9-4pm located
in the church office. Home visits and consultation are available by arrangement. The goal of Bethlehem's Health Ministry is
to reach out and care for those in need and to promote health and wholeness, integrating body, mind and spirit. The Parish
Nurse may help you in these ways:
- Home visits, arranging home care and meals during illness or times of need, home Communion, spiritual
and emotional support, hospital and nursing home visits to check on recovery
- Phone and office health consultations
- Assistance with medical
appointments, medications, and transportation
- Information, referrals and resources for staying healthy
- Community classes
- Bringing people with
needs together for support
Watch for these Health Events throughout the
- Blood Pressure and Stroke Prevention Screening is offered monthly in the church office between services.
- San Diego Blood Bank
a cardiac emergency, 80% occur in the home making the life you save someone you love. Only 32% of cardiac arrest victims get
CPR from a bystander because they do not know how. A CPR, AED and First Aid class will
be held on Wednesday, April 25th, First Aid starts at 5:15, CPR 6:30-9pm in
the Multi Use Building. Cost is approximately $35.00. We have
a new AED (defibrillator): learn how to use it. Email Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church to register. (760) 753-1026 ext 24.
- There is hand sanitizer in each pew for your use.
you know of anyone in need of care or a meal contact Rose or Pastor Laura.
- Meals With Love: We have a team of volunteers ready and
willing to cook and deliver a meal to anyone in need. If you know of someone who could use a home cooked meal or if you would
like to join our volunteer cooks, please contact Rose.
- In these times of financial
uncertainty we have a fund, the Bethlehem Cares Fund, to help
those in need of groceries, medical bills, etc. Contact Rose or Pastor Laura.
- Yoga classes meet on Tuesday nights, 7 pm to 8:15 pm in the church Sanctuary. All levels are welcome. Donation
for 8 weeks is $80 or $12 drop in. First class on 10/2 or 10/9 is free.